Thursday, January 9, 2014

Well, I guess this is it.


Well guys, I guess this is it. We're all done here.

My real question is, did you ever figure out who's blog this is? I know that I don't get a lot of readers, and more than likely, it's because I just simply didn't appeal to most of the crowd. I get it, there are far better blogs to be reading right now. I'm not offended, I've been reading the same blogs, and wishing that I wrote like they did.

Well, I've decided that I'm not going to tell you who I am. You've likely already figured that out. It's been a real pleasure, and it makes me sad to see this all go. I had this blog as my creative outlet, and I didn't use it to it's full potential, perhaps I'll have another chance down the road.

But for now, it looks like it's back to the world of logic and right-or-wrong answers.

I bid you all, Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment