Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thinking About Her Thinking About Me Thinking About Her.


>Totally not concerned about seeming un-manly.

I've been really struggling with this post, because there's just so much that I can say, that I don't want to, or that I just shouldn't say.

Basically, I think about her a lot, and I think about her thinking about me, and I think about her thinking about me thinking about her....and so on and so forth.

Basically, she's on my mind a lot, and I can't help that. She's my friend, but I think about her as more than a friend, but I also think about how weird that is.

I think about what she thinks about, I think about what she thinks about her hair, her eyes, her face. I think about her thinking about her face, does she feel beautiful?

I think about her thoughts and impressions on me, Do I come off as too weird? Am I too out there for her? Does she think of me as a friend, or something else?

You could say, that I think about her, but that is just scratching the surface.

2 comments:

  1. "You could say, that I think about her, but that is just scratching the surface."
    This is the best line right here! You, my dear friend Alan, have made a very good post! I really don't what else to say cuz I'm running out of stuff. Regardless. . .
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really great post, and you didn't sound un-manly at all!!

    ReplyDelete