Sunday, November 3, 2013

1,000,000 Subscribers for Markiplier!


Markiplier just hit 1,000,000 subscribers this week, and I have to say, I'm so proud of him, and everything he's been able to accomplish. Maybe this doesn't matter to most of the people that read this, but this man is really my hero.

Markiplier isn't just someone I watch avidly, he's a role model. He really has inspired me to be myself, more than anything. It really struck me when he said that, "When I started this channel, I had one subscriber, and that was my best friend." and now he has one million, waiting everyday to see what he is up to. What really strikes me, is that, he said that he has struggled to remain who he is, but he has, whether he has 1 subscriber or 1,000,000 subscribers, he is the same person he always has been. A funny, charming, and easy to be around person.

Well, congratulations Markiplier. I'm really proud of you, buddy.

1 comment:

  1. "What really strikes me, is that, he said that he has struggled to remain who he is, but he has, whether he has 1 subscriber or 1,000,000 subscribers, he is the same person he always has been." I like how you said this. It is pretty well said, and rather meaningful. I like this post. Good job to Mark, and
    Grand Slam to you!

    ReplyDelete