Sunday, October 27, 2013

Markiplier Is At It Again.


I'm going to take a good guess, and assume that nobody that reads this blog has clicked the link to Markiplier's youtube channel, mostly because, well I'm quite certain nobody reads this blog anyway.

That said, I'm going to tell my reader population of 0, to go click on that link now, and go watch the recording of his recent charity live-stream, and if' it's not too much to ask, maybe donate some? I can't honestly imagine, that any would, but just go watch this guy, and show some support, because he's fighting for a good cause.

To some of you, donating might be the most worth while thing you've done with your life.
If you're reading this on a school computer, you're wasting your time with this post.

Markiplier's Youtube Channel:

Markiplier's Charity Page Thing:


2 comments:

  1. Correction, 1 reader!
    Speaking for myself here. I don't donate, but I love the Markiplier channel.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there.
    i really adore you & your friend's blog.
    okay, okay.

    xo: kt


    ps: adventures-of-kt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete