Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Football-playing King in Space...With a Mustache.


I put this here, because I was just looking for an excuse to put pokemon here.

I put this here, because it's true.

Now, I'm not saying, that you can become whatever you want, just by getting a rock thrown at you, but you can understand what I'm trying to say. You saw it too, that scene from Tangled, when all those burly, scary, guys were singing of their dreams. I definitely feel that way. I feel like this person that people would overlook, not willing to listen to my dreams and my desires.

You can really do anything you want to, and I just lost your attention, because you've heard that from your parents, and your teachers, and Dora the Explorer too, but stop and and think, what if it's true? What if that phrase, said a million times before, is true? What does that mean for you?

Well, I have a dream.

I want to be a respected video game designer, I want to make quality games, for the coming generations to play, and enjoy. With a job like that, I wouldn't have to work a day in my life, because I couldn't think of anything I'd want to do more with my life.

So now that you know my dreams, and I've thrown inspirational riff-raff at you, go do what you want, because your going to die anyway. (refer to post below.)

Special props to anyone who knew what the title is from.

1 comment: