Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mysterious As The Dark Side Of The Mooooooooooooooooooooonnnnn..........


Picture had the moon in it, so I put it here, but really, this is pretty unrelated.

I like the moon, did you know, that I wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger? Funny thing is, now, the prospect terrifies me. Maybe it's because I didn't think about the terrors, the potential problems, the possible life-support failures, or the possibility of blowing up in the atmosphere, I just thought about jumping around on the moon.

I wish that I could aim as high as I did as a child, both figuratively, and literally. I was aiming to the moon, you can't aim much higher than that, and I was aiming to be an astronaut, not many can do that, but I didn't care as a child, I just wanted to be on the moon, now I think of all the dangers, and how few people were ever going to actually be astronauts.

Now, the moon is just a big ball in the sky, when everything else is dark, it shines out pretty bright, and geez, that line sounded like it came from a cheesy action-disaster movie. I've always liked the moon, it's pretty nice, and a lot more subtle than it's day-time counterpart. It doesn't smother the world in it's light, it just sorta....graces, yeah, it graces us, with its light.

so yeah uh....the moon everybody.

This post was totally made up off the top of my head.


1 comment:

  1. Damn, I wish I could only think about jumping on the moon. I can't...

    ReplyDelete