Thursday, October 17, 2013

Alan Wake Cries About Stuff


I'm about to get a little personal, but I don't care, because you don't know me, so if you can contend with reading about my personal life, it'll all be good.

In short, I've been having some issues with my mother, and I need a place to vent. I'll be honest, I do write here, because I have to, but the things I'm writing about are real, and serious business, especially this. I have had some serious communication issues with my mother, and I want to just let out my thoughts, my feelings, and my frustrations on it.

I can't talk to her anymore, without it escalating to a full-fledged fight, with lots of yelling. It worries me genuinely, that this is what it comes to, everytime. I will say immediately, that there is never any contact, or any kind of other pain involved, it just hurts emotionally. I felt the need to say that so none of my readers end up calling for help on my behalf or my mother's behalf.

I just don't like to fight with her, it severely hurts me inside. I can't talk to her much anymore. I know that she has extremely bad issues with her health, and I know that leads to her being so quiet and irritable, but it's tough for me. I know she has it worse, because her health is just so bad, I can only imagine what she goes through, that she won't tell us....

Thanks for reading about my problems.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime, I'm here for ya. Honest post. Real. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete