Saturday, October 5, 2013

All In Due Time.



  • I'm going to be strong, physically, and mentally.
  • I'm going to laugh in the face of adversary.
  • I'm going to stop fearing the stupid.
  • I'm going to laugh more.
  • I'm going to speak my mind more.
  • I'm going to show my opinion.
  • I'm going to smile more.
  • I'm going to visit Russia.
  • I'm going to stop fearing the future.
  • I'm going to man up, and play Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
  • I'm going to man up, and play Outlast, as well.
  • I'm going to finish the game project, I've been working on for a year.
  • I'm going to be happier.
  • I'm going to ask that special one out.
  • I'm going to make it happen.
All In Due Time.


1 comment:

  1. Stop waiting and take your chances for all of those ! I didn't understand everything on that list but i feel like i get you.

    ReplyDelete