Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Total Title Drop


I want everyone to stop and give this image a good look. For some of you, you may smile, and say, "I remember...", some of you will look at this, and say, " The long hair show? never saw it, but heard about it." and some of you will say, "I have no idea what I'm looking at."

Well, your staring at my entire childhood. My favorite TV show, and the topic of countless days and countless nights of dreams. This is truly when and where Dreams and Reality meets.

Did you catch that? I use the title of this blog for a reason. I was young, I believed that screaming as loud as I could would bring me to accomplish what the heroes of this show would. Many of my fellow human beings dreamed of wearing a cape, flying the sky just as Superman would, but I dreamed of my hair turning yellow and standing on end. I won't deny it, the thought still crosses my mind, never with such the plausibility that it once did, just a passing thought of, "I wish I could..."/

I used to run around my backyard, pretending to bash apart the evil guys that threatened the fate of the world, I would scream and pretend to charge my most powerful laser, and I'd scream out those familiar words all too many times, "Ka....me...ha...me...HA!". I would always scream out the last syllable, as loud as I could, it would make my neighbors look at out me, it would make my dad look at me, thinking I yelled because I fell and hurt myself. I didn't care then, I liked the audience. They were there to watch me vanquish the most powerful enemy in the universe.

What is your favorite TV show? What did you pretend you were when you were young? Leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I watched Power rangers like it was my religion. My sister and I always fought over who got to be the pink one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love watching the Power Rangers, I used to pretend I was the Red Ranger, and refused to say I was any other when I would play games with my older brother.

      Delete
  2. Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Sailor Moon, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills...
    Hehehe. Bored on a Sunday, comes to comment on older posts. It was always me being Leonardo from TMNT and totally beating the ninjas with my dual katanas! Too much fun!
    Or Star Wars. . .

    ReplyDelete