Sunday, September 22, 2013

You Can't Hurt Me Here, But I can't Reach You Here.


Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time to vent.

It stands as strong as ever, allowing nothing in. No word, no action, no event, nothing. Nothing passes this, it's a wall, a wall in my heart.

She smashes her words against it, with great force, her actions attempting to crush the barrier, but it doesn't waiver, nor crack, nor faulter.

I stand on the other side, cheering her on, I keep yelling, "Don't quit!" as I slam against the immovable wall.

"I created this, It's a creation of my own design." I keep telling myself, feeling guilty of my actions.

I want to let her in, I want to have that feeling of closeness, I want to destroy this wall as bad as she does, but how can I? I made this wall to be indestructible, and it is.

I give up on my efforts, but I can still hear her trying on the other side.

I look at the only thing written upon this wall, "Bang Head Here
                                                                               ->
I'm happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment