Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lovey Dovey Timey Wimey Wibbly Wobbly....


I'm going to talk about love.

Your face right now, it must be priceless.

Honestly though, we had to know this was coming.

In all honesty though, love is no laughing matter, or is it? Is love something to laugh at?

Don't you ask me what love is, because I don't know. I just know what love feels like. Props to Eminem for those lyrics, whether I meant to quote him there or not.

I've felt love before, I've felt love from my family, my friends, even people I've never met before, surely, people going out and dying for our country and it's people are showing love to each soul in that given country? Now the pressing question, the one you most often think of when love is brought up. Have I ever been in love?

Well, I'll answer that question, in a moment. First, I'd like to explain the difference between love and being in love. Love is a more universal thing, you can show love for everyone, and everything. Love can be show for all man , women, and child. Love can be doing something for a total stranger, showing them that you care about them, regardless of them not knowing you. Being in love, is a bit more exclusive. Being in love is something that you feel when you find that special someone.

Example time? Example time. I'm not going to say whether this is showing love or showing me being in love, mostly due to, I don't know for myself. This is a shout-out to a friend, if you're reading this, you'll know who you are. I sacrificed my own sleep, 2 nights of no sleep, for you. It was fun, if not hard, but I don't regret it.

"Love wakes you up all hours of the night with its needs."

You've probably read this, and I know the feeling here.

So let's talk love, Leave a comment, or not. I don't really care.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! It is so good, and the ending is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In all honesty though, love is no laughing matter, or is it? Is love something to laugh at?"
    . . . No. Not for me anyways. Well. . . Yeah I guess it can be. But no.
    Stolen!!

    ReplyDelete