Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Post that Kills any and all Respect for Me.


NIGHTAMRES, LANGUAGE, AND MARKIPLIER!

Okay, I don't know. I just don't. I won't expect all my passer-bys to watch the video, because this kind of stuff isn't for everyone, but this guy is talented. This guy is an idol of mine, and you might have noticed I have his youtube channel linked at the bottom of the page.

Honestly, click the video, he's a let's play youtuber that plays alot of horror, which is my very favorite, so if your feeling like you wanna a scare or two, and definitely a laugh, click the video.

This may introduce you to someone you might like, and enjoy watching.

I may have just lost respect from you all for displaying my personal favorite kind of entertainment.

Comments? shoot, or don't. I dun care.

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun! "Red light! Green light!" I laughed so hard. Makes me want to kill for Halloween to come now.

    ReplyDelete