Saturday, September 28, 2013

Alan Wake Reacts #1


You now accurately see, how I am around women.

Okay, This is a stupid, pointless, post. if you want a serious post, about my psyche, scroll up, scroll down, there's usually one around here somewhere. This is a little post for me, to vent my thoughts and impressions on stupid stuff like the ones you see above this.

Now let's begin,

Click on the Title to see more!



Thread School. Just, my thoughts on anyone who wants me to listen and care about their boyfriend/girlfriend problems.


Say what you're going to say, but I would give alot to be this guy right now.


A friend and I, every, single,day.

This was just a random idea, whether I do another Alan Wake Reacts, and on what I'll do it on, I'll decide some other time, but I''m just filling the article for stuff here right now, Soooo.... We'll see if I end up doing this again.

Thanks you, for bearing with me being a weirdo.

and If I sent you into a seizure with that Chinese guy, oops, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to think about what I want to say. . . I really don't follow here. I have sad piano playing. At 1am. After a date. What more to say. I like the pictures. GIFs really. Intriguing

    ReplyDelete