Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Trivial post for Trivial Things.


This is the face of awesome. If awesome had a face, this would be it.

As the name of this post implies, this is a really trivial post. I just wanted to shove some generic questions into this post and answer them, so that you all can get to know some of my favorite things. So, bear with me for a bit here.

What is your Favorites?( Favorite colors, bands, movies, etc.)
Band: Demon Hunter (picture is of one of the band members)
Movie: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Song: Denied-Sonic Syndicate
Video Game: Fallout 3 (this was a HARD question to answer)

What are your future goals?
-I plan to meet someone with whom I'll spend my life with, and hopefully beyond death with.
-I want to pursue a job in video game creation, it's always been my passion, why not a career?
-I plan on traveling to Europe at least once in my life.

What are some of your quirks?
-I'm an Introvert.
-I'm Nerdy as can be.
-I avoid human contact despite the fact I actually enjoy human contact.
-Crown Jewel Quirk: I'm a Brony. (google it)

Wait, Wait, Wait...Your a Brony?!?
-Yes.

You said that picking your favorite video game was hard, are you a gamer/nerd?
-Oh gods, yes.

Other favorite game titles?
-to name a few: Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls(all of them), Halo:Reach(not too big on the others after it), Legend of Zelda.

Oh wow, your nerdy and weirder than I thought you were.
-That's not a question.

Why so serious?
-I don't know, I can come off as extremely serious in my posts, and I made this post with the intention of showing that I can be a little humorous, a little easy-going. I will write about some serious stuff, but I don't want this blog to me, talking about doom, and gloom, and the pits of insanity ALL the time. I'm definitely in the pits of insanity, but I don't always want to talk about it.

There you are, now leave a comment making fun of me, for whatever reason, or if you're feeling nice, and maybe a little bored, leave a question and I'll answer it....most likely.

3 comments:

  1. We are all nerds in our own way, way to own up to it. And while I am judging the brony part, Scott Pilgrim totally makes up for it. Question: have you read the Scott Pilgrim comics, because they put the movie to shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mhmm, I'm a large fan of the Scott Pilgrim comics.

      Delete
  2. From this post I feel like I get you.. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete