Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Departure


For those of you who understand who Alan Wake is, give me a second, and for those that don't know, I'll explain.

I don't pretend to be Alan Wake, I only use his name due to his style of writing, a type of writing I'm intrigued with, psychological horror. I find his style interesting, and I choose to represent him.

For those that don't know Alan Wake, he is a fictional writer, from the game that shares his name. He is a psychological writer, and has been very successful in his career. The game features this man fighting against his own evil creations that were given life. The story is as intriguing, as the gameplay is fun.

I won't guarantee that I will represent this fictional man to a T, but you may see the similarities, all while spotting the differences in me as compared to him.

I look forward to speaking my mind here, the mind of an insomniac, the mind of an introvert, and the mind of a madman.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your blog. ...this is gonna be good, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete